In April 2013 Healthwatch Worcestershire was established as the independent consumer champion –
giving the public, patients and users of health and social care services in Worcestershire a voice.
What we do:
- Find out what you think about health and social care services
- Make sure that you have a real say in how health and social care services are run
- Help you to hold services to account
How we do it:
- Gather views of the people who use services
- Visit services to talk to people and look and see how things are done – we call this Enter and View
- “Signpost” people where to go to find out about services
- Suggest how services can be improved – from a patient or service point of view
- We will not share your personal information without your permission
We don’t take individual complaints – but we do refer you to others who can help.
What services do we cover?
Publicly funded health services
Mental Health services
Other community services
Publicly funded social services
Home care and support for elderly, people with disabilities, mental health and substance misuse
Children’s services include family support and fostering and adoption.
Find out more about the Legal Basis For Our Work